- This event has passed.
John Meadows Mountain Dog Meetup – NYC
February 4, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Come to the exclusive New York launch party of John Meadows’ brand new supplement company, Granite Supplements, and get early access to all of the products. Meet the owner/creator himself, get your questions answered, try some samples, and enjoy a short presentation on why these supplements were created, how they were formulated, and what makes them unique. Several other IFBB Pros (Ifbb Pro Shaun Clarida, Derik Romar Oslan, Jamie Pinder) will be in attendance, as well as world champion powerlifter Kevin Oak.
John is a vast resource on all things health, nutrition, supplements, and training. We are planning a thorough meet-and-greet and Q&A session (for those interested), or you can simply stop by, say hello, purchase your products, and enjoy the day’s promotions. There will be limited-time giveaways, shirts, samples, and more.
All of John’s brands will be involved: Granite Supplements, Iron Rebel, The Best Bar Ever, and Mountain Dog Diet. Anyone who’s ever been to a Natural Body Event knows that we do them right—and this one will be no different! This is an entirely free event.
Recent 20 Posts
- 2019 Gala Run
- The 2018 New York City Marathon - Running towards a cure for the 5th year in a row
- Supporting families of Duchenne muscular dystrophy - A look into our Patient Education Guide
- Reaching the Finish Line for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: An Update on the Grand to Grand Ultra
- Making a Difference Through Science – Phase 2 of the HBOT Study Set to Begin
- Making a Difference through Science—A New Hope in the Fight against Duchenne
- JAR of Hope 4th Annual Gala: Defend Against Duchenne - A recap of the night
- It's Time for Shore Builders Association's Annual BBQ on the Beach and Dune Buggy Races in Support of Jar of Hope
- CARLO CASTRONOVO, GIUSSEPPE’S OWNER, STILL SERVING UP THE LAUGHS (PART 2 OF 2)
- CARLO CASTRONOVO, GIUSSEPPE’S OWNER, SERVES UP THE LAUGHS (PART 1 OF 2)
- FULL DIMENSION BRINGS FITNESS OWNER FULL CIRCLE (PART 2 OF 2)
- FULL DIMENSION BRINGS FITNESS OWNER FULL CIRCLE (PART 1 OF 2)
- AN INTIMATE LOOK AT CHILDREN WITH RARE DISEASES
- MILES APART, BUT NEVER CLOSER
- RAFFONE: HBOT IS KEY TO DMD BREAKTHROUGH
- PUSHING FORWARD
- CURE FOR DUCHENNE STILL ON LIFE SUPPORT
- No World Record, But An Event Worth Recording
- The Run Of His Life
- Running, on a 'Grander' Scale