- This event has passed.
Delivery of Hope
September 13, 2016
On Tuesday, September 13, JAR of Hope will partner with Clark Mills and Milford Brook elementary schools in an effort to bring further awareness to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy by attempting to break a world-record for the longest LEGO chain ever assembled.
This day is especially important, as it marks the three-year anniversary of Jamesy Raffone’s DMD diagnosis. Despite the adversity, the Raffone’s and JAR of Hope have remained steadfast in their plight to cure Duchenne.
Corporate sponsors FedEx, as well as Play-Well TEKnologies, the College of Staten Island High School all banded together to make this record-breaking day a reality.
History will be made on September 13, and the story of Jamesy Raffone and thousands of others like him will continue to gain recognition
Recent 20 Posts
- 2019 Gala Run
- The 2018 New York City Marathon - Running towards a cure for the 5th year in a row
- Supporting families of Duchenne muscular dystrophy - A look into our Patient Education Guide
- Reaching the Finish Line for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: An Update on the Grand to Grand Ultra
- Making a Difference Through Science – Phase 2 of the HBOT Study Set to Begin
- Making a Difference through Science—A New Hope in the Fight against Duchenne
- JAR of Hope 4th Annual Gala: Defend Against Duchenne - A recap of the night
- It's Time for Shore Builders Association's Annual BBQ on the Beach and Dune Buggy Races in Support of Jar of Hope
- CARLO CASTRONOVO, GIUSSEPPE’S OWNER, STILL SERVING UP THE LAUGHS (PART 2 OF 2)
- CARLO CASTRONOVO, GIUSSEPPE’S OWNER, SERVES UP THE LAUGHS (PART 1 OF 2)
- FULL DIMENSION BRINGS FITNESS OWNER FULL CIRCLE (PART 2 OF 2)
- FULL DIMENSION BRINGS FITNESS OWNER FULL CIRCLE (PART 1 OF 2)
- AN INTIMATE LOOK AT CHILDREN WITH RARE DISEASES
- MILES APART, BUT NEVER CLOSER
- RAFFONE: HBOT IS KEY TO DMD BREAKTHROUGH
- PUSHING FORWARD
- CURE FOR DUCHENNE STILL ON LIFE SUPPORT
- No World Record, But An Event Worth Recording
- The Run Of His Life
- Running, on a 'Grander' Scale