- This event has passed.
2nd Annual 5K Walk/Run Fundraiser
June 26, 2016
On June 26th, JAR of Hope will be holding its 2nd annual 5K walk/run to spread Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy awareness and raise funds for research and treatment. Following the event, refreshments will be served and entertainment and activities will be provided. Sponsorships will also be available.
When signing up, make sure to let us know if you will be a runner or a walker and don’t forget to choose your t-shirt size!
Same day registration starts 7:00 AM -7:45 AM
5K run starts at 8:00 AM
5K walk starts at 9:00 AM
Child sizes: SM, MED, and LG
Adult sizes: SM, MED, LG, XL, and 2XL
Please come out and support our mission! Jamesy and thousands of other boys need your help. Your donations bring us one step closer to finding a cure.
For more information, please call 732.414.6670.
Recent 20 Posts
- 2019 Gala Run
- The 2018 New York City Marathon - Running towards a cure for the 5th year in a row
- Supporting families of Duchenne muscular dystrophy - A look into our Patient Education Guide
- Reaching the Finish Line for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: An Update on the Grand to Grand Ultra
- Making a Difference Through Science – Phase 2 of the HBOT Study Set to Begin
- Making a Difference through Science—A New Hope in the Fight against Duchenne
- JAR of Hope 4th Annual Gala: Defend Against Duchenne - A recap of the night
- It's Time for Shore Builders Association's Annual BBQ on the Beach and Dune Buggy Races in Support of Jar of Hope
- CARLO CASTRONOVO, GIUSSEPPE’S OWNER, STILL SERVING UP THE LAUGHS (PART 2 OF 2)
- CARLO CASTRONOVO, GIUSSEPPE’S OWNER, SERVES UP THE LAUGHS (PART 1 OF 2)
- FULL DIMENSION BRINGS FITNESS OWNER FULL CIRCLE (PART 2 OF 2)
- FULL DIMENSION BRINGS FITNESS OWNER FULL CIRCLE (PART 1 OF 2)
- AN INTIMATE LOOK AT CHILDREN WITH RARE DISEASES
- MILES APART, BUT NEVER CLOSER
- RAFFONE: HBOT IS KEY TO DMD BREAKTHROUGH
- PUSHING FORWARD
- CURE FOR DUCHENNE STILL ON LIFE SUPPORT
- No World Record, But An Event Worth Recording
- The Run Of His Life
- Running, on a 'Grander' Scale